Health insurance is complicated and stressful for employer and employee alike. We believe it shouldn’t be. Healthcare is paramount, and our north star is ensuring that you and your employees always have the support and guidance you need, when you need it. But how do we do that? Let’s take a look at the resources available to your team once you partner with SureCo.
Staying in Lock Step With Your HR Team
Moving to an Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA) from traditional group plans can feel daunting, especially if you have a lot of employees — who will have a lot of questions. Employees are significantly more satisfied with their benefits when their company provides comprehensive education and communication around enrollment. Our Migration and Customer Experience Specialists take this burden off your HR team by providing several resources your team can send out to educate your employees throughout the enrollment process. This includes:
- Email templates to introduce and explain ICHRA: Start employees off on the right foot with all the must-know info.
- Slide decks: Customizable, for Open Enrollment and new hires.
- Virtual onboarding information sessions: No matter where your employees are based, we’ll meet with them live to answer their questions and empower them with the info they need to choose the best plan for them.
- On-demand platform training videos: Whether you’ve got early birds or night owls on your team, they can access helpful training videos whenever they need them.
- Open Enrollment text reminders: Because everyone needs a gentle nudge sometimes!
- Self-help knowledge base: With just a click of the Help button in the Enrollment Platform, your employees can easily find the answers they’re looking for.
With this wide array of assets, your HR team can feel confident they’re supporting your employees with the necessary information to choose the plan that will best suit their healthcare needs.
Guiding Your Employees Every Step of the Way
SureCo’s Employee Experience Specialists are here to make your employees’ lives easier. Whether they’re unsure of which plan to choose, need to make changes, or anything else that may come to mind, our Specialists are always available to help. You won’t find chatbots here; our team is an empathetic group dedicated to providing the best service possible.
- U.S. based: Unlike other ICHRA providers, our team isn’t outsourced.
- Decades of insurance experience: Our Specialists know their stuff and will confidently assist your team.
- Friendly and helpful: Healthcare is no joke, but we also recognize there are humans on the other end of the line. And our Specialists will treat them with the respect they deserve.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish): If you have team members who are more comfortable communicating in Spanish, está bien. We’re more than happy to provide help in Spanish.
- Array of service support: Our Specialists offer a number of services for your employees to take advantage of, including:
- Medical benefits explanations
- Plan and carrier comparisons*
- Doctor/facility lookup support
- Medication coverage lookup
- 1:1 video consultations for high utilizers
- Ongoing Medicare education
- Qualifying Life Event (QLE) help
- And more!
- Wide window of availability: SureCo’s Employee Experience Team is available from 8AM to 8PM ET, Monday through Friday. While we guarantee a response within two business days, employees will usually receive a response in less than an hour.
But Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
While it’s one thing for a company to make claims, it’s another to be able to back them up. Check out what some of our happy customers have to say:
“We have a high-touch employee population who had a lot of questions about the move to an ICHRA. Thanks to SureCo’s empathetic, responsive customer service, these people got true personal assistance that walked them through all the questions they had along the way and helped them find the right plan.”
Misty Lundstrom, Sr. Director Global Total Rewards & Talent Acquisition at Anuvu
“Every company tells me they’ll be an extension of our HR team, but SureCo really is. They worked one-on-one with our high utilizers to ensure their needs and continuity of care were being met. We worked with the same support and migration specialist throughout the entire process. She really got to know our team and quickly addressed concerns as soon as they came up. And we love that there’s a phone number our employees can call 24/7 to get their questions answered. It takes so much off our plate.”
Derek Padon, SVP of Human Resources at RFK Community Alliance
We’re here to ensure your company’s move to an ICHRA is smooth sailing, and we’re committed to keeping that support going even after open enrollment is done. If you’re ready to experience the SureCo difference and learn more about how our teams are equipped to empower yours, download our Unparalleled Customer Support one-pager now.
* SureCo cannot provide specific plan recommendations or help with individual claims.