It was an eventful year for SureCo, read below to find out more
SureCo Healthcare + Technology had an eventful year of changes and growth. Throughout the year, we learned, we adapted, and we are stronger because of it. To our clients, thank you for believing in our mission and joining us in our proactive pursuit of great health. To our employees, thank you for your hard work and dedication. We would not be where we are today without each one of you.
As we reflected on the past year, we remembered the many positive things that happened internally at SureCo. Check out a few highlights from our 2020!
1. We expanded our office space
2. Our Technology team adapted our processes to allow us to work from home
3. We revealed our new website
4. Our Concierge and Product teams were formed
5. Our new referral program launched
6. We introduced new platforms to help our Human Resources Department
7. We experienced exponential growth with our staff members. We are continuing to grow and hire for a variety of roles in 2021!
This year may not have turned out the way any of us had planned. We encourage you to take time to reflect on the past year, what you have learned, and what you hope to achieve in 2021. The past year taught us that we are strong and resilient, and the lessons we learned during this time will be valuable in the future. As we look forward to all that is coming in 2021, we will use the lessons we learned to support our goals and endeavors.
Although Open Enrollment has ended in many states, our Account Executives are still available year-round to help you navigate the healthcare enrollment process. They are knowledgeable about a variety of healthcare options, including health sharing. They will help you understand your options and help you find the best fit for your needs and lifestyle. Contact us today to learn more! In the meantime, you can keep up with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.