Check out some of our tips for developing a successful sales mindset
At SureCo, we aim to maintain consistent communication with our employees. Each week, the Acquisition Managers at SureCo send motivational and informational messages to our employees. This week, one of the messages highlighted the importance of having a successful sales mindset. It provided information about how to maintain a positive and productive attitude. Check out a few topics that were covered about how to foster a successful sales mindset:
- Know your “why”. Think about the aspects of your product and how it could help your customer. Help them envision how this product or service will benefit their life. As a sales professional, you may understand what your product does and how it does it, but if you reflect on the “why” of your product, your sales will be more genuine and impactful.
- Help don’t sell. Show interest in your customer and have their best interests in mind. Build their trust in order to best serve them.
- Exhibit clear intent. Show your customer you are there to help and assist them in the best way possible.
- Focus on what you can control. The two aspects a sales professional can control are their effort and attitude. Do not let the fear of rejection alter how you approach your customers.
- Listen more than you speak. Understand the needs of your customers. Ask insightful questions and let the customer explain what they need assistance with. This will allow you to understand how you can best help them.
- Follow up with your customers. This communication allows you to check in with your customer and ask about their experience. It allows them to acknowledge their experience and ask for help if they need it. Maintaining positive communication can increase further sales and referrals.
Open Enrollment is upon us! If you need assistance with exploring your healthcare options for the upcoming year, our licensed healthcare consultants are here to help. They make the process easy to navigate and understand; we do the work, so you do not have to. We offer a variety of healthcare options, including health sharing programs. Contact us today to begin the process.