Successful tips for setting goals and intentions
Each week brings the opportunity to set new goals and priorities. Motivation is an essential aspect of productivity, success, and growth. Whether this motivation comes from yourself, others, or a combination of both, seeking a form of incentive or encouragement is important. At SureCo, our co-workers keep us motivated every day through encouraging messages and assisting with tasks where they can.
Each week is a fresh start and brings the opportunity to commit to and become the best version of ourselves. Dedication to our goals impacts our success, and even though there will be setbacks, failure is an important milestone in learning and progressing. Read on for a few ways in which you can outline, work toward, and accomplish your goals this week.
Set your intentions for the week
- Take a moment to think about your purpose and what you hope to accomplish this week. Setting an intention will help you have something to focus on and return to throughout the week.
- These are specific items, tasks, etcetera that you plan to accomplish in the week.
- Set yourself up for success; try to make these attainable so that you can look back and be proud of what you got done at the end of the week.
- It might not always be possible to accomplish everything in one week, and that is ok. Take time to organize your tasks and thoughts and order them by the level of importance so you know what needs to be done and what can wait.
Connect with others – they can help motivate and encourage you
- Take time each day to connect with people in your life. Whether this is co-workers, friends, or family, these conversations and connections can positively impact your motivation. Your presence and companionship can make a positive impression on others as well.
At SureCo, the continuous support, communication, and empathy we receive from our co-workers help fuel our motivation to continue our proactive pursuit to improve healthcare. We encourage you to set your goals, intentions, and priorities each week and lean on your coworkers and other social circles to support you.
To keep up with SureCo, our departments, and our blog posts, network with us on social media. You can follow and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. If you’re interested in joining our mission to humanize healthcare, check out our open job positions. We are continuing to grow through 2021, and we have a variety of openings available. Check out our open positions here.
If you need healthcare, SureCo can help. Our account executives are knowledgeable about a variety of healthcare options, including health sharing. Contact us today to learn about your healthcare options. You may even qualify to receive a referral reward when you refer us to a friend or family member.