👋 How Can We Help Make Health Care Better?
“I chose this company because the owners truly believe in doing best for the company and its employees. Company outings are awesome, and the vibe is great in the office. My team leads and sales manager are always available to help. Also, you start with a base salary and you do not have to cold call or buy leads! I have worked here for 3 years and have seen the company’s growth for the better. Thanks for always instilling in us honest and ethical practices and creating a great work environment!”
– Lesley B
“I have been at SureCo for over 3 years now and, with certainty, this has been the best decision of my career for a few reasons. First, the leadership team is approachable and genuinely cares. The vision and intention of management is contagious. Second, the company culture is fun and competitive — I’m excited to show up to work each day! Finally, working at SureCo we all have the chance to positively impact people’s lives by helping them navigate the difficult and confusing health care process.”
– Erik H
If you are looking for a company focused on making real change, high energy, and team driven performance then you’ve found it here at SureCo. Our people are inspiring and are inspired by what we do, who we get to do it with, and who we do it for.
We are looking for a team member to join the SureCo family. This position is tailored for a highly motivated, go-getter who has the desire to grow, learn new technologies, and apply new skill sets within the company. The ideal candidate is someone who has a utility-player mindset, is able to communicate effectively and work as a member of a team.
Our culture is collaborative, focused, and fast-paced. If you're the best at what you do and our mission resonates with you, we'd love to have you join us.
• Track, resolve, and communicate the status of end-user tickets using Jira Service Management.
• On-Boarding and Off-Boarding of employees. Remote deployments of PC’s and Mac’s as needed. Workstation setups, including imaging
• Hands-on support for all levels of hardware and software troubleshooting, triaging, and issue resolution, including network connectivity both wired and wireless, on-prem servers, printers, and media devices such as TVs.
• Utilizing the Atlassian suite, help build support documents to set the direction for IT Operations.
• Maintain and track software and hardware inventory on a regular basis. Informing stakeholders on needs and licensing.
• Communicate effectively on task statuses, project assignments, triaging of issues, and update with the IT Team.
• Provide excellent customer service being the face of IT for all users in the office and remote.
• 2-3 years of experience in an IT support/helpdesk role, supporting on-site and remote users.
• Strong experience in troubleshooting Windows and Apple Hardware and Software.
• Strong working knowledge of Office 365 applications such as Outlook, Excel, Team, SharePoint, and OneDrive
• Experience with Office 365 management/administration, such as creating mailboxes and applying permissions.
• Understanding and working knowledge of network concepts such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, and 802.1x
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Solid analytics and problem-solving abilities.
• Comfortable with growth in a fast-paced environment.
• Can appropriately escalate issues as needed.
• Can-do attitude, defaulting to “yes, we will figure out a way”
Nice to have
• Scripting proficiency in PowerShell, Python, and bash
• Experience with Azure Active Directory and Group Policy
• Microsoft Endpoint Management
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing team at a fast-paced, mission-driven startup. You will be an integral part of the team with a high level of responsibility and room for growth.
Benefits and Perks
• 401k + company match
• Market competitive total compensation package
• You'll be a core member of our team as we grow the company
• Unlimited vacation
• People driven culture
Our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business needs.
SureCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Team! You will have the opportunity to make a strong contribution to our well-established and growing company. As our AP Specialist, you will be responsible for the daily processing of accounts payable for the organization.
Qualifications for the AP Specialist
Benefits for the AP Specialist:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Enterprise Benefits Marketplace platform product team to help us expand and build on our commitment to connecting the healthcare eco system for the patient. Working alongside a dedicated product team, you will help discover and shape the experience to equip our customers with picking the best healthcare options for them.
The Senior Product Manager will work closely with their Product Quartet (Product Design, Product Management, Product Operations, Principal Engineer) to undertake significant discovery initiatives to ensure our product workflows align, enhance, and add value to our Enterprise clients and in-turn their employees.
In addition to developing amazing products with our team, get set to join a motivated team of cross-functional Rockstars dedicated to delivering excellent product experience. Your personal development and career will be supported and fast tracked by our very own CEO.
Who we’re looking for:
Benefits for the Senior Product Manager: